Wednesday, April 28, 2010

7 days to go!

I’ve been smiling a lot lately, might be the fact that the 7 day count down has begun till I go to Adelaide for some over due mum time or it could be that my little princess has learnt the art of using words!! I love hearing her ask for a bicket (biscuit) or singing along with that Beiber boy “baby baby baby”

What else is making me smile today;

Our Playschool moment

A few bits of paper, 5 plates and a lot of electrical tape and boom baby we have a car
I guess some of my time at uni must have done something… I thought we did a pretty good job

Lilly loved it she promptly filled it up with big pink bear, Horton the elephant (bet you cant guess what we watched this week) jemima, pink bear, and Stan plonked her self down and demanded a push… as you can imagine mummy didn’t comply for very long so Lilly took to pushing her friends up and down the hall.

I do feel though maybe a bad habit was discovered as we walking in the room to discover this:


Listening to Lilly talk on the phone

Listening to Lilly talk on the phone is like walking down central Hong Kong “hite, ya, hmmm” and the whole time she is nodding her head and waving her hand about…. I hope this isn’t an imitation of me, it looks ridiculous!!

Feeding ducks
Lilly and daddy’s favourite together time is feeding the ducks, as soon as my Szymon gets home from work he asks “should we feed the ducks?” and straight away Lilly is in the kitchen on the floor trying like crazy to get her boots on…once she has succeeded (with a lot of help from mummy) its outside with the seed to be mobbed by 8 always hungry ducks!


Birthdays

Everyone loves a birthday and today is a very special birthday!! My nephew Jackson turns the big one today!! Its been a hard stressful year for my sister and she has come out of it like a hero! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAC JAC!!

till next time keep smiling
Sarah


P.S. right now I’m smiling at my little girl cuddled in to my neck after asking for “cuggles”, oh it melts my heart!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment