Sunday, April 25, 2010

rainy day

i love a rainy day!
especially on a weekend day when the three of us are forced to spend time together!! (sucks to be my szymon who would love nothing more then to disappear outside with his beloved lawn mower!)

Whats making me smile this wet long weekend?
Baking
my szymon suggested a small bake off to ward off the sarah crazys. the race was then on to get to the fridge first, to be the one who gets to use the last of the butter (probably should have been more organised!) i won and the chocolate chip cupcakes (in the shape of stars) was lillys choice. what fun it is to bake with lilly who has the same baking method as me "the more the mess the better the outcome!"













with all the laughing and banging in the kitchen my szymon couldn't help but come and see what was going on.... bad idea my love!!


Sleep ins!

Lilly woke up at 5 this morning and decided that she needed cuddles in bed, usually this results in jumping on top of mummy and daddy till mummy cracks it and gets up (defiantly not something that makes me smile) this morning however as i was getting out of bed, my szymon jumped up and demanded i go back to sleep he then took our early rising daughter to the lounge and together they drew, had breakfast, read books and built big towers of Lego whilst watching informercials staring Mr T...ahh my hero!!
okay the sleep in only lasted till 7:30 but when you are the mum of lilly that's better then nothing!!
now as my little princess demands some pre nap attention i must away....
until my next smile....keep smiling
sarah
p.s. whats making me smile right now; the promise of an afternoon full of dinosaurs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment